Want to work with us?
Anytime there's an open position, we'll post it here. If you believe you match our criteria, please send us an e-mail with your CV, with the subject line stating the position you're applying for, at:
There are currently (3) positions available.
- Experience configuring complex GPU clusters, general Linux System Administration skills
- Setting up SLURM and Kubernetes clusters with high availability and decorum (knowledge of management tools, i.e., Harvester/Rancher/etc. a plus
- Setting up AI/ML specific software (e.g. Docker, Singularity, etc.) and drivers on compute nodes, as well as debugging issues
- Setting up storage clusters (NFS, S3) using both proprietary software (WekaFS, Lustre, etc.) as well as OSS (FreeNAS, TrueNAS, etc.)
- Setting up distributed storage systems with an NFS local cache
- Setting up monitoring software (Grafana, etc.)
- Setting up management and access nodes for GPU clusters
- Experience with 200Gbps, 100Gbps InfiniBand and 100Gbps Ethernet
- Ability to provide sound technical documentation
- Ability to provide support to end-user in terms of debugging and solving problems
- Ability to give lectures, lessons, etc., to end-users on how to operate clusters
- BSc Engineering or Masters in Electronics or Embedded Systems Engineering
- PCB designing skills for commercial products
- Possess sound knowledge of hardware & software integration
- Familiar with cloud platforms and the protocols used to communicate with different cloud platforms
- Have knowledge of electronics parts and their ratings and their use cases in different scenarios
- Familiar with MCU's and MPU's used in Embedded System Design
- Familiar with LoraWAN, Sigfox and similar technologies in terms of hardware as well as software
- Have good knowledge of WiFi, GPS, GSM, and BLE devices used in IoT products
- Sound knowledge of C, C++ and Python, should be able to write firmware for commercial products
- Must possess good technical writing skills
- Ability to design high quality .step files, mechanical drawings, 3D CAD drawings
- Ability to work as part of a team and co-ordinate with foreign manufacturers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of plastic mould injection and design requirements
- Ability to prototype quickly and transform prototypes into finished products with structural integrity
Don't see anything that matches your skillset?
We're always on the lookout for great talent, if you think you might be a great fit anyway for RendeRex, you're welcome to send us a speculative CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief cover letter explaining why you think you'd make a valuable member of the RendeRex team, and please use the subject line, 'Speculative CV'.